Friday, 3 June 2016

Difficulties are beneficial!

Yesterday I was watching a movie in my phone at the noon, though I usually take a nap at that time. I suddenly noticed a wasp coming towards me and felt horrified by its sight. I suddenly got up and grabbed a pillow kept nearby in order to hit it, else it would have harmed me.Thank God that I was not slept by then. It could have bit me and the bite could have turned in to a big wound. There could have been instant, sharp burning pain at the sting site. My skin could have punctured by it followed by swelling around the sting area.


I hurriedly grabbed a broom stick, hit the wasp and it was finished, because if it wasn't dead, it could have bit anyone. What I did is the most probable response to such a situation. If you were me, you would have done the same because nobody wants problems in their lives. But the truth is, its not about problems..it's about problem solving. Problems cannot be avoided, but they can be best handled.

In the same way, happiness is not the absence of problems, it's the ability to deal with them.
So, whenever you have obstacles in your life, Fight Back!! They make you stronger, wiser and better..!

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..