Saturday, 25 February 2017

Kiss Touch 48 Colors Eyeshadow Swatches

Hey Everyone!
Today I am here with another swatch post! Yes! My favourite kind of posts!
As you know by the title of this post, today I am going to swatch Kiss Touch 48 Colours Eyeshadow palette.
I have already done a review on them. You may check it here.
Buy it here...

So without wasting further time, let's get straight into the swatch zone..

For your reference, I am numbering the rows on the palette as well as on my hand.


The image is taken from Google. The reason you already know. If don't, check here...


Row 1:

Row 2:

 Row 3:

Row 4:

Row 5:

Row 6: 

Trust me guys, it was so difficult to wash my hands as the eyeshadow is really pigmented.

Proof of pigmentation: Even after washing my hand with soap, the colour still stayed. The formula is also not very powdery, thus, it stays on the eyes for a longer time.


I hope you liked this post.
Please do comment, share and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me.

Do let me know if you want me to swatch any other product.

You can also stalk me on my social media:
Facebook: www.facebook.com/heartydiaries
Instagram: www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog (USERNAME: heartydiariesblog)

If you wish to contact me for any enquiries, write to me at znzoomy7@yahoo.com

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..