Wednesday, 1 February 2017

Review: Oriflame Sweden Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose for Dry Skin

Hi Everyone! Today I am sharing my review about  Oriflame Sweden Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose for Dry Skin with you all.. Although I have oily skin, it tends to get quite dry in winters due to which I bought the variant Wild Rose.

Product Description and Claim: A 2 in 1 facial cleanser formulated with nourishing Wild Rose Oil extract to effectively cleanse skin and remove make-up without over drying, leaving it nourished, supple and soft afterwards. The product is dermatologically tested and it is also directed to avoid product contact with eyes. The company claims that the product keeps the skin moisturized for around 7-8 hours.


Directions of use:
1. Apply desired product to cotton pad.
2. Sweep the pad over face and neck.

Ingredients: Aqua, Canola oil, Propylene Glycol, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Carbomer, Parfum, Disodium Edta, Rosa Canin, Fruit Oil, Methylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Citric Acid, Tocopherol, CI 16035, CI 19140

Maximum Retail Price: Rs. 299 for 150 ml

Current Price: Rs. 215 for 150 ml (as of January 2017)
Buy it here...

Packaging: It comes in a six inch sized baby pink coloured plastic bottle with a white cap.

Pros of Oriflame Sweden Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose for Dry Skin:
1. Spill proof, travel friendly packaging
2. Smooth creamy texture
3. Great formula
4. Skin feels soft and gentle
5. Little quantity required
6. Beautiful rose fragrance
7. Keeps dry skin nourished.

Cons of Oriflame Sweden Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose for Dry Skin:
1. Contains Paraben
2. Available through Oriflame consultants or online shopping portals
3. Not widely available in the market

Will I buy it again? Yes I would love to buy this product again as this is probably one of the best cleansers I have used till date in this amount. It really leaves my skin nourished after removing make up. I would definitely go and grab another one, once I finish off this bottle.

Is the price worth it? Yes! In this price, the product works pretty well and has enough amount too.

Final thoughts: It is a product worth trying and has given me satisfactory results. I use it as a moisturizer as well. It has a sweet rosy fragrance and overall works wonders for me. I also apply coin size amount and it is enough to work on my skin. Thus, 150 ml really stays for a long time.

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..