Wednesday, 1 March 2017

Review: Oriflame Sweden Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick

Hey guys! Today I am going to review Oriflame Sweden Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick for you guys. When I saw this lipstick on a website, I was just obsessed with the way it looked. I decided to buy it within a second and placed an order for it.
I cannot afford all the lipsticks in their range right now, so I cannot swatch all shades but it was love at first sight and I bought the shade Red attraction.

Available shades in their range- Cerise Pink, Plum Desire, Dusky nude, Mauve Dream, Pink Delicacy, Rose Blossom, Eternal Red and Red Attraction

To get a better idea of all colours, check their range here...


Product Description and Claim: Cashmere-soft lipstick featuring a powerful blend of moisturisers for beautifully conditioned and hydrated lips all day. Intense colour in classical shades with a lusciously creamy finish and medium coverage that lasts for hours. Presented in an exquisite golden designer case, this is the true jewel of your handbag.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetracaprylate/Tetracaprate, Lanolin, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Cera Microcristallina, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Paraffin, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Candelilla Cera, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Silica, Alumina, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Parfum, Talc, Canola Oil, Propylparaben, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil, Bht, Tocopherol, Ci 77891, Ci 15850, Ci 17200, Ci 77492, Ci 77491, Ci 77499, Ci 19140, Ci 42090, Ci 16035

Check the official website of Oriflame Sweden for more details..

Packaging: The lipstick comes in a cardboard box and is well packed. If we talk about the lipstick bullet, it's just incredibly pretty. I would love to keep such a beautiful lipstick in my vanity! It also has Giordani Gold logo embossed on the top of it's cap.

Maximum Retail Price: Rs. 749
Buy it here... 

Shelf Life: 3 years


Pros of Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick:
1. The lipstick glides on very easily to the lips.
2. It has a smooth and soft texture which helps in easy application.
3. It has a satin and glossy finish to it and looks pretty on the lips.
4. The lipstick is creamy, hence, it moisturises the lips well.

Cons of Giordani Gold Jewel Lipstick:
1. The product claim of long lasting result is not at all true. The lipstick doesn't even stay for two hours.
2. It fades even faster if I eat something or continuously talk.
3. The coverage is not very good. To get a full coverage, two or sometimes even three coats are required to pop out that beautiful red colour.
4. One coat doesn't look as if you have applied a lipstick. It feels more like a lipbalm with high moisturizing power and very light colour.
5. The lipstick is quite expensive.

Is it worth the money?
No. Not at all. Don't know about you, but I would definitely not spend Rs. 750 for a lipstick that won't even last long considerably enough.  

Would I buy it again?
No. If I talk about the lipstick bullet, it's absolutely beautiful and the reason why I bought this lipstick. But I would not definitely waste my money on a beautiful and costly product which doesn't give satisfactory results. If it was for a low price and worked not so okay, I would have bought it to add a beautiful jewel in my vanity but I don't want to waste Rs. 750 for a lip balm look.

My experience: I had really high expectations with this lipstick after seeing the beautiful packaging and expected a good coverage and staying power in this amount. I am not happy with the outcome and I just apply it when I am going out for really small time. But who wants to invest this much money for daily use?

Swatch:

My Lip Shape looks bad I know. I have braces on which makes them loook like this..
Final thoughts: This is the lipstick almost every one would love! Even men would! (Because its so pretty!!) It would be great if the company could work on it and increase it's staying power. What I love the most about it after it's royal packaging is the fact that it moisturizes my lips really well.

My Ratings: 2.5/5

So that's it for today guys!
I hope you found this review useful. If yes, don't forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog.
It would mean a lot to me.

You can also stalk me on my social media:
Instagram: www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog (USERNAME: heartydiariesblog)

If you wish to contact me for any enquiries, write to me at znzoomy7@yahoo.com

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..