Friday, 21 April 2017

New Logo and Banner | Thanking the BEST Logo Designer

Hey Everyone. I hope you all are good.

Today I wanted to take a moment to appreciate a really good friend of mine "Jhilik Som". Truly talented she is.. We became friends through Instagram and I'm glad we did. I came to know about her talent and creativity through the posts she shared. Recently, she made amazing logos for Zoyaame as they had some giveaway regarding it. I was really impressed by the way she designed them and I found that her logos were the best of all those who participated.

I asked her to make a Logo for my blog too in return of some money. To my surprise, she didn't charge any money and willingly made amazing logos for my blog. I was really touched by her gesture of taking out time and make amazing logos for my blog without insisting much and that too in exchange of no money.

I didn't pay her anything but I was highly thankful to her. She deserves a lot of respect and appreciation for her creativity, so I decided to pay my gratitude towards her by dedicating one small post of my blog sharing with you all how amazing she is at her work. Me being a shameless brat, asked her to make a banner for my blog as well in addition to the logos she made. She was too generous to make that too. You must have seen the banner and logo already, but I would like to share all the logos she made for me.




Although all of them were really nice and it was difficult for me to choose the best between them but I finally did it. This banner is so related to the niche of my blog and I really liked this simple logo having lips and my blog name on it.

I would also like to add all logos made by Jhilik for Zoyaame for you to know more of her creativity and talent. Do have a look!








































Wasn't that impressive?

Can we please take out a moment to appreciate this girl for her down to earth, positive, generous and helping nature apart from her talent.

I am in love with Jhilik's work and I am sure you would too.
Please share this post to spread Jhilik's work and support her. Maybe your one share can lead to huge success for her.

If you are also looking for someone who can create a wonderful logo for your company, contact her by messaging on her Instagram account or email her. I am leaving her contact details below.

Jhilik Som:
Instagram: @jhilik_som
Email: jhiliksom05@gmail.com

So that's it for today guys. I really wanted to tell as many people as I could about Jhilik to support her in a little way that I can. Don't forget to share this post and support her.

Bye! Take Care! Don't forget to follow my blog, my Instagram and Roposo account and like my Facebook Page.


Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. Omg!!!
    I am overwhelmed and touched by all of your words, It means A LOT to me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your love and support which keeps me going.Thank you so much for the love, understanding, support, caring and friendship you have given me. Love You noor❤ May God continue to shower you with blessings and happiness. Lots of love, jhilik ❤

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love you too and may God bless you too! May you get a lot of success and happiness ahead.. I should be thankful to you dear! I could never have got such an awesome logo, moreover such a nice friend.. ❤❤❤❤❤❤

      Keep excelling!

      Delete

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..