Wednesday, 10 May 2017

Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash vs Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

Hey Beauties! How are you all? Today I am going to compare Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash and Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash for you all. Both of these are really competitive of each other and I've heard great comments about them, so I thought why not use them each and feel the difference to share them with you all..

Even though both of these are available in various sizes but I am comparing the 50 ml product of them. First coming to Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash, let's see the main details about the product.

Manufactured by: Johnsons and Johnsons

Product Description: Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash is specially designed to cleanse thoroughly and remove excess oil. Clean & Clear Foaming Facial Wash has rich foam that thoroughly cleanses to remove excess oil and dirt without over drying. Special ingredients help prevent pimples. Leaves skin feeling clean and beautifully clear.
Recommended for: Those who want to prevent oily shine and pimples.

Directions for Use: Apply a small amount on wet palm and work into rich lather. Gently massage onto face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse off thoroughly. Use twice daily for skin that's beautiful, clean and clear! Follow with CLEAN & CLEAR skin balancing moisturizer for best results.

Available Quantity and Prices:
Rs. 20 for 20 ml (though it is clearly mentioned that it is a free sample)
Rs. 49 for 50 ml
Rs. 100 for 100 ml
Rs. 150 for 150 ml

Next I am sharing the important details about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash
Manufactured by: Himalaya Herbals

Product Description: A soap-free, herbal formulation that gently removes impurities and prevents pimples. Neem, well-known for its anti bacterial properties, kills problem causing bacteria, and Turmeric effectively controls acne and pimples. Use regularly for clear, soft and pimple free skin.

Recommended for: All skin types, best for acne-prone skin.

Directions for Use: Moisten face, apply a small quantity of Purifying Neem Face Wash and gently work up a lather using a circular motion. Wash off and pat dry. Use twice daily.

Available Quantity: 15ml, 50ml, 100ml, 150ml and 200ml.

Cost: Rs. 60 for 50 ml, Rs. 110 for 100 ml


Before sharing pros, cons, my experience and my recommendation about these two products, I would like to share a quick overview about them to give you a better and clearer idea..


Pros of Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash

  • Lathers really well, easy to apply
  • Pea sized amount required
  • Super affordable (Approx Rs. 1 per ml)
  • Easily available online as well as offline
  • Very light and non sticky in consistency
  • Sturdy packaging with a tight lid cap
  • Very balanced pH which doesn't cause itching or burning sensation in eyes
  • Many sizes available
  • Suitable for all skin types, both men & women
  • Doesn't irritate already existing acne
  • Doesn't clog pores
  • Leaves skin very gentle and smooth

Almost transparent colour, runny consistency

Very less product required, lathers great
Cons of Clean and Clear Foaming Facial Wash

  • The list of ingredients is missing even though the ingredients are available on the official website
  • Doesn't prevent pimples or acne nor reduces any scars
  • Only removes oil and dirt 
  • Controls oil just for a few hours
  • Not highly oil controlling for extremely oily skin

Pros of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

  • Has the goodness of Neem which tackles bacteria from the root and prevents the recurrence of pimples and blemishes.
  • Turmeric that has been used as an antiseptic for centuries is the other key ingredient.
  • Easily available online as well as offline
  • Affordable
  • Free from harmful chemicals
  • Completely herbal and natural
  • Works effectively on existing pimples, acne and breakouts and prevents them further after regular use
  • Travel friendly tube and tight packaging
  • Easy to apply and use
  • Controls oil for 5 to 6 hours
  • Heals acne really fast

Green colour, thick consistency
More product required, lathers less


Cons of Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash

  • Only the key ingredients mentioned on the packaging whereas the full list should be mentioned
  • Doesn't lather really much
  • More product required
  • Isn't long lasting for daily usage

Coming to my experience and recommendation, I would like to mention that my and your reviews may not be the same as everyone's skin type and preference is not same. I tend to get excessively oily skin in summers due to what I feel about these two products is actually different from the reviews I have read over the internet. Maybe you may not agree with me, but this is all how I feel and how it worked for me.

My Experience with Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash:
It definitely cleans all the dirt from my face and removes the oil without making my skin dry. It is really gentle and provides a soft and smooth touch to my face but what I feel about it is that it just removes the existing oil on my face but doesn't actually work on my pimples or scars. Also my skin is extremely oily in summers which I think this facial wash is unable to highly work upon. It removes oil and controls it for maybe just two to three hours but then my skin is back with its oil. It isn't something that has really reduced my skin's oiliness. I mean all basic facial washes do the same. They remove the oil and dirt from your face and prevents further oiliness for a few hours and then everything gets back to as it was. It doesn't do all that it claims. 

My Recommendation about Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash:
If your skin is oily but has no acne or pimples, go for this face wash to keep your face oil and dirt free to prevent it getting dirty and acne prone. But if you have acne or pimples, I wouldn't recommend it as it neither reduces nor prevents them.

My Experience with Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash:
When I started using this face wash, I had really bad breakouts going on which seemed to heal within three days of regular usage. This face wash really worked well for me in comparison to Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash as it only did the basic job of removing oil and dirt from my face but this one also prevented and healed my acne and breakouts in addition to controlling oil secretion. What I really disliked about it is that it doesn't lather really well due to which the product doesn't lasts long but I think that is great as well because natural and herbal products do not foam much. I don't mind buying it again and again because it is not very costly even though it is a little expensive as compared to Clean and Clear. It does all that it claims.

My Recommendation about Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash:
If you are someone who loves taking care of your skin by adopting natural methods, go for this face wash. Opt for this one if you have acne, pimples, breakouts or any other skin problems in addition to oily skin. This face wash reduces blemishes and scars and controls oil for a good amount of time.

My Ratings:
Clean & Clear Foaming Face Wash: 3.5/5
Himalaya Herbals Purifying Neem Face Wash: 4/5

What I really liked about both of these is there packaging which is really sturdy, secure, tight and travel friendly.
Secure, sturdy and travel friendly packaging
I also read in some reviews that these facial washes may not work for dry skin to which I would prefer mentioning that it is already written on the packaging that they are mainly meant for controlling oil and dealing with skin problems. I too, however, feel that it may be a little more drying for the people having dry skin out there. My reviews are based upon my personal experience having an excessively oily skin.

So that's it for today guys. I hope you found this post useful. If yes, don't forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me.

Also check: 1. DIY Hand Cream | Affordable and Effective | No More Dry Skin | Soft and Moisturized Hands
2. Detox Water | Healthy and Glowing Skin | Weight Loss | Boosted Metabolism | Natural Beauty
3. Inveda D Tan Scrub Review | Shout-out

Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!

www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog Instagram: @heartydiariesblog
www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries
www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..