Saturday, 6 May 2017

Detox Water | Healthy and Glowing Skin | Weight Loss | Boosted Metabolism | Natural Beauty

Hi Angels! I hope you are having a great time! Today I am here to share a very effective remedy with you all.. I am sharing my method of making detox water which is a combination of many videos that I have seen on YouTube and articles that I have read on the Internet.. I have been drinking this water everyday since March 2017 and it is really beneficial for me.. 

This water provides a glow to my face in addition to removing toxins from my body and keeping my weight in control. It actually helps in losing weight even though I believe we should be comfortable in our own self. We should never try to change ourselves for the sake of any other person. Lose weight if you think you want to or you have a concern that it may harm you somewhere in the future. Do not try to become excessively thin (that can make you unhealthy and ill) just because someone else feels you're obese or fat. Be your own self!

Lets see what do we need for making this detox water but before that let me tell you the frequency of drinking it..

FREQUENCY and DIRECTIONS: Try to drink this detox water each time you feel thirsty.. Drink it as many times as possible but only at room temperature. Store it in the refrigerator and slightly warm it up before drinking. 

INGREDIENTS:
1. Ginger - 2 slices chopped in small pieces
2. Cucumber Slices- 4 to 5 (with peel would be better)
3. Green Coriander (Cilantro)- Just four to five leaves/stems (Stems would be better)
4. Lemon Slices or Pieces- 1 whole lemon sliced or cut in to pieces
5. Cinnamon Sticks - 2 or 3
6. Orange - 1 whole orange (with peel would be better)
I am not using it as there are summers in India and we can't find it easily.

7. Tomato - 1 whole tomato sliced

8. Mint Leaves- Just four to five leaves/stems (Stems would be better)
I am not using it in this post as I did not have it in hand.
9. Water (WHICH IS A MUST)

Try to accommodate as many ingredients as possible even though all of them are easily available. Don't skip this drink if one or two ingredients are missing. Make your detox water with all eight of these ingredients or how many possible.

Before proceeding with the method which is very easy, I first want to share the benefits of these ingredients..
1. Ginger: Ginger increases metabolism, stimulates circulation and excretion of toxins from the body. Reference 
2. Cucumber: Cucumber keeps you hydrated, flushes out toxins, supplies skin-friendly minerals such as magnesium, potassium, silicon and nourishes you with vitamins. Reference 
3. Green Coriander: Coriander or cilantro is a wonderful source of dietary fiber, manganese, iron and magnesium as well. It is also rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin K and protein. Reference 
4. Lemon: Lemon is a rich source of Vitamin C and potassium, cleanses your system, keeps your skin blemish-free and reduces inflammation. Reference 
5. Cinnamon Stick: It can lower blood sugar levels, reduce heart disease risk factors and helps reduce weight. Reference 
6. Orange: Oranges have a high content of citric acid which is effective in drying away acne. Orange peels contain a high amount of dietary fiber, which regulates bowel movements, thus eliminating harmful wastes and toxins from the body. Reference 
7. Tomato:  Tomatoes have an impressive amount of vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin K, as well as significant amounts of vitamin B6, folate, and thiamin. Reference 
8. Mint Leaves: Mint is a great appetizer or palate cleanser, and it promotes digestion. Reference
TASTE: Sometimes it gets very neutral and sometimes a little bitter because of the cucumber but I really like the minty and fresh taste of mint and cinnamon it has. Because it is beneficial for me, I don't mind its taste.

METHOD:
1. Take a jug or a sipper and add two slices of ginger.
2. Add 4 to 5 pieces of cucumber.
3. Take four to five leaves/stems of Green Coriander (Cilantro) and add in the jug.
4. Chop one lemon and add the pieces.
5. Add two to three Cinnamon Sticks.
6. Add Orange slices to the jug or sipper.
7. Now add tomato slices. 
8. Add four to five leaves/stems of mint.
9. Finally pour fresh water in the jug and keep in refrigerator to keep it fresh but remember to drink this water only at room temperature.
YOUR DETOX WATER IS READY!


SHELF LIFE: You can store this detox drink in the refrigerator only for 24 hours. Make it fresh every night and drink it in the morning and continue throughout the day.

So that's it for today guys. I hope you found this post useful. If yes, don't forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me.

Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!
www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog Instagram: @heartydiariesblog
www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries
www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..