Wednesday, 3 May 2017

Inveda D Tan Scrub Review

Hi Guys! Today I am going to share my review about Inveda D Tan Scrub with you all which I received in my April GlamEgo Box.. I received a sample sized product worth Rs. 180 for 50 ml in the box. Check the other products which I got in my subscription box here..
As summers are already here, no matter how much we protect ourselves from the harmful radiations of the sun by applying sunscreen and taking protective measures, there is still some tan messing us up. Scrubs are the best solutions to such a problem... Lets not waste time and go right in to the review to see whether this scrub is worth trying or not..

Product Description: Packed with Anti- Oxidants, Vitamin E, and Essential Amino Acids works wonder on skin to remove dead cells.
The scrub is suitable for all skin types.. 

Directions of Use: Gently massage on moist skin in circular motion for a minute and clean it with water, then apply cream or moisturiser.
Ingredients: Aqua, Stearic Acid , Poly Beads, Sesamun Indicum (Sesame Seed Oil, Cetostearyl Alcohol & Cetereth 20, Glycerine, Cetyl Alcohol, Isopropyl Myrisate, Cera Alba, Dimethicone, Sodium Sarcocinate, Ptessium Hydroxide, Tetanium Di Oxide, Imidzolidinyl Urea, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Ethylene Glycol Mono Stearate, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Oil, Citus Limon (Lemon Peel) Extract, Allantion, Di Sodium edta, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf (Eucalyptus) Oil, Cinnamomum Camphora (Camphor) Oil.
Packaging: The product comes in a plastic tub with a silicon kind of lid and very Indian and royal sort of packaging with golden detailing. Necessary details and information is mentioned on the tub and the packaging is quite stiff, sturdy and spill proof.
MRP: Rs.295 for 100 ml (Full sized)
Buy it here at Rs. 236 from Nykaa (20% discount)
I have a sample sized one..
This is how the full sized product looks like..

Image from Amazon.in
Shelf Life: 3 years

Pros of Inveda D Tan Scrub:

1. The product is suitable for all skin types, thus people with sensitive skin can also use it easily.
2. The product is Paraben free which I absolutely love.
3. The scrub is gentle to use.
4. The result is appreciable and this scrub worked well for me.
5. The packaging is tight and travel friendly.
6. Ingredients are mentioned at the bottom.
7. What I really love about this product is its minty smell which really makes my skin feel fresh and cool.
8. The tingling sensation of mint regulates blood flow and brings a glow to face in addition to removing tan.

Cons of Inveda D Tan Scrub:
1. This product might be unfit for people who are allergic to mint or don't like its smell.
2. The product should either have a tube like packaging or contain a spatula atleast.
3. The tub packaging is very unhygeinic and messy.
4. The scrub is not yet widely available in market and only available online.

Result: I read many reviews about this scrub the day I got it and found the same complaint in all reviews. They all said that the product doesn't really work or if it does, it takes very long to show up good results which is why I lowered my expectations with this product but as soon as I tried it, I fell in love with it. It works pretty well, feels fresh and also removes tan. There is no magic product which can instantly remove tan or solve any skin problem in just one go and if it does, I wouldn't want to use it as it might have harmful and harsh chemicals in it. This scrub has white granules which are very gentle on the skin and not at all harsh. They disappear (or dissolve) after scrubbing for about 3 to 4 minutes. This scrub has no harmful chemicals in it which is why the result may take longer to appear but atleast it is doing good to us. Also, I could notice a good result in just one go. It took me four times to get rid of my skin tan completely.

My Experience: The scrub has a white thick creamy consistency. It smells like a toothpaste which I don't really mind and I actually like the minty sensation in it as it feels so refreshing and cooling. I think I said that a thousand times. *Chuckles* It not only works well for removing tan but also exfoliates and removes dead skin cells, black and white heads.


Is it affordable?
Yes definitely. I received a sample sized product which is also very affordable and has a good quantity which would probably last me for two to three more months even though how much the quantity lasts solely depends on usage. The full sized product (100 ml) is really enough and affordable. You also don't need a high amount of product for application.

Would I buy it again?
This product is worth buying and as I have got positive results from it, I would definitely buy it again.

Will I recommend it?
I think by now you would know that I really like this scrub and would highly recommend it but as it has mint in it, some people may not like it or it may not suit them, so make sure to do a patch test first.

My Ratings: 4.5/5 (0.5 deducted for unhygienic tub packaging)

Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!

www.facebook.com/heartydiaries

www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog Instagram: @heartydiariesblog

www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries

www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries

www.ask.fm/znzoomy7

Reactions:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..