Wednesday, 17 May 2017

Review: Lass Naturals IHT9 Shampoo | Natural Hair Loss Therapy

Hi Guys! Today I am going to share my review about Lass Naturals IHT9 Hair Regrowth Shampoo with you all which I received in my April GlamEgo Box.. I received a sample sized product worth Rs. 65 for 50 ml quantity in the box. Check the other products which I got in my subscription box here.. 

Check my review about Lass Naturals IHT9 Conditioner here..

Description: This Ayurvedic shampoo contains natural follicle stimulators, hair nutrients, scalp cleansers and conditioner that combat thinning of hair and baldness. 
  • 100%Vegetarian
  • Against animal testing
  • 100% natural active ingredients
  • GMP Certified
  • SLES, Paraben & Phthalates Free
  • No synthetic colours or fragrance
Both men & women can benefit from this highly effective shampoo.
Advantage: The 9 Ayurvedic herbs in this intensive hair therapy instantly nourishes balding scalp and stimulate hair growth that promotes longer & thicker hair. Perfect for oily, dry hair and normal hair. Gentle enough to use on permed, color-treated, bleached or highlighted hair. Apart from fighting hair loss, this shampoo also keeps hair healthy, manageable & full of shine & volume.

Instructions: Apply sufficiently over wet hair, gently massage in circular movements with finger tips for a few seconds. Leave for two minutes and rinse off.

Shelf Life: 24 months

Cost: Rs. 245 for 200 ml
(Sample- Rs. 65 for 50 ml)
Buy it here..

Packaging, Texture and Consistency: The shampoo comes in a white plastic bottle with a screw cap having a tight lid. The sample size is really sturdy and travel friendly. The shampoo has a brown coloured clear gel like consistency which is neither too thick nor too thin but is more on a runny side.

Ingredients: Plantapon SF*, Rose Water (Rosa Damascena), Dehyton KT* (Cocoamidopropyl Beatine), Lamesoft PO 65* (Coco Glucoside & Glyceryl Oleate), Olivem 400®, Bhringraj Ext. (Eclipta alba), Jatamansi Ext. (Nardostachys Grandiflora), Fenugreek Ext. (Trigonella Foenum Graecum), Neem Ext. (Azadirachta Indica), Shikakai Ext. (Acacia Concinna), Ritha Ext. (Sapindus Mucorosai), Amla Ext. (Emblica Officinalis), Aloe Vera Ext. (Aloe Barbadensis), Saw Palmeto Ext. (Serenoa Serrulata), Ginseng Ext. (Panax Ginseng Extract) Henna Ext. (Lawsonia Inermis), Cocoa Ext. (Theobroma Cacao), Tea tree Ext. (Melaleuca Alternifolia), Lemon Ext. (Citrus Limon), Citric Acid, 2-Phenoxyethanol.

Pros of Lass Naturals IHT9 Anti Hair Regrowth Shampoo:
1. Chemical free
2. Completely herbal
3. Treats hairfall perfectly well
4. Does all that it claims
5. Fights other scalp infections and prevents them
6. Makes hair silky, soft and shiny and prevents frizzy hair
7. Affordable
8. Sturdy and travel friendly packaging

Cons of Lass Naturals IHT9 Anti Hair Regrowth Shampoo:
1. The shampoo bottle is made up of really tight plastic which makes it really difficult to squeeze.
2. The product is mostly available online and hard to find in market

My Experience:
I found myself really lucky to have got this shampoo in my GlamEgo box as I was really facing this hair loss issue at that time even though the hair fall problem had just started. I could see immediate results within two washes. I love the fact that this shampoo is completely herbal and SLES, Paraben & Phthalates Free which is why it doesn't lather much but cleans my scalp really well. It definitely does what it claims. Even though it doesn't lather but it cleans the scalp thoroughly. It smells really herbal but I can't exactly recognise what kind of smell it is. My sample sized product is almost finished and I am really satisfied with it. My hair fall has reduced upto 90% within 1.5 months of regular usage and I hope it'll be perfectly fine after two or three more washes.

My Recommendation:
I would highly highly recommend buying this shampoo if you are facing hair fall problem even though this post is not sponsored. I really loved the result, hence sharing it with you all.

Is it affordable and worth the money?
Yah! Definitely. It is a product worth investing and our money pays off.

Would I buy it again?
I wish I don't have to (who wants to get hair fall?) but if I need it, I would definitely go and grab this one.

My Ratings: 5/5 

Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!

www.instagram.com/heartydiariesblog Instagram: @heartydiariesblog
www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries
www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries

Reactions:

2 comments:

  1. That's really helpful!! I am facing hair fall since long...I am going to get it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This worked wonders for me! Hope it does for you as well...

      Delete

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..