Wednesday, 31 May 2017

Miss Rose 5 Colors Eye Shadow Review

Hello Beautiful Ladies! How are you all? Today I am sharing my review about Miss Rose 5 Colors Eye Shadow with you all.. 

Before proceeding I request you all to please follow my blog and comment on my posts if you like them, dislike them, have an opinion, an advice, a suggestion or some "criticism".. I would love receiving your reactions and it really motivates when someone takes a moment to tell you how you're doing, good or bad that doesn't matter.

Although it is an eyeshadow but I basically bought it as an alternative to powder contour my face from @inah_makeuphub on Instagram.. I couldn't find a "buy to" link for this eyeshadow on Indian websites but you can either buy it from authorised Instagram sellers in India or from Ali Express and ebay.com. This eyeshadow is available in 6 colours and I bought the shade 03 (Item Number:7001-065NY). Let me share all the colours in the range.


Warnings: 

1. Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash occurs. If swollen, consult a physician immediately.
2. Keep in a cool and dry place.
3. For external use only and keep out of reach of children.

Packaging: 

The eyeshadow comes in a transparent cardboard box having a cute bow at front and important product details mentioned at the back. It has a compact powder like case with transparent lid which says "Miss Rose Professional Makeup" along with Miss Rose logo and has a sturdy, light, secure and travel friendly packaging.

Package Size: 

10cm x 10cm x 5cm (3.94in x 3.94in x 1.97in)
Made in: PRC
Cost: Rs. 130 for 12 gm
Buy here..

Ingredients: 

Talc, Mica, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum Liquidium, Kaolin, Octyl Palmitate, Methyl Paraben, Propylparaben
May Contain: CI77491, CI77492, CI77499, CI75470, CI77742, CI77007, CI77289, CI77288, CI77510, CI77891, CI42090, CI19140:1

Pros of Miss Rose 5 Colors Eye Shadow:

1. Important details mentioned on the product.
2. Affordable
3. Great packaging
4. Long shelf life
5. Lots of shades available

Cons of Miss Rose 5 Colors Eye Shadow:

1. Contains paraben which can lead to cancer and promote skin ageing
2. No mirror
3. Dusty and chalky formula
4. Bad pigmentation
5. Very small staying power
6. Not waterproof
7. No MRP, all sellers have different prices

Swatches:

I am really dissatisfied by the pigmentation of this product. I had to literally rub the eye shadows a lot of time for the colour to show up in this swatch.

My Experience: 

I think by now you know that my experience with this product has been dissatisfying. Even thought I cannot ask for much in Rs. 130 but when we are spending our money on a product, it should pay off a little. I bought it for contouring but it is no where closer to a contour kit. It cannot even give good results as an eyeshadow. The pigmentation is really bad and whatever amount of colour it has, literally disappears within no time as the eyeshadow is really chalky.

Is it affordable and worth the money?

Yes, it is affordable but not worth the money.

Will I buy it again or recommend it?

Definitely never.

My Ratings: 2/5

I hope you found this post useful. If yes, don't forget to share this post, comment on it and follow my blog. It would mean a lot to me.

Do not forget to like my Facebook page, follow me on Instagram, Twitter, Bloglovin' and Roposo and ask me questions (even anonymously) on ask.fm!

www.roposo.com/@heartydiaries Roposo: @heartydiaries
www.twitter.com/heartydiaries Twitter: @heartydiaries

Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Kavita.. Please follow my blog and support me! 🙏🙏🙏

      Delete
  2. Hey dear..u r really doing a gud job..keep it up..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although the product is not up to the expectations, I love the pics... Keep going!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot.. Ur motivation means a lot to me....

      Delete

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..