Monday, 10 July 2017

Review: Oriflame Sweden Silk Beauty White Glow Body Wash

Hi Everyone!! I hope you all are doing good!!

As you know by the title of this post, today I am going to share my review about another product purchased in my Oriflame haul, ie. Oriflame Sweden Silk Beauty White Glow Body Wash!! Body washes are an amazing source of providing our skin some beautiful vibes and pampering it by giving it the required moisture..

Product Description: Enriched with Silk Proteins, Cherry Blossom and White Mulberry Silk Beauty White Glow Body Wash naturally moisturises and lightens your skin. Radiate your inner beauty with the luxurious new Silk Beauty White Glow range, designed to truly enhance the whitening glow of your skin's tone.

Claims:
  • Contains Silk Proteins
  • Has White Mulberry and Cherry Blossom Extract
  • The perfect balance - moisturising and whitening together
Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Coco-glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, Parfum, Sodium Chloride, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Benzoate, 2-bromo-2-nitropropane-1,3-diol, Morus Alba Extract, Propylene Glycol, Silk Amino Acids, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Citric Acid, Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben
  • White Mulberry Extract helps prevent skin pigmentation and beautifully whitens the skin
  • Cherry Blossom is a delicate moisturising flower that helps bring out natural radiance of skin
Cost: Rs. 479 for 200 ml or 6.6 fl.oz

Okay so I'm done with providing all necessary information about this product but the different thing is: you'll not get to know about my experience and review about this body wash on my blog.. I have shared my review on another blog and I am very thankful to Khushboo Wase for giving me the opportunity to write for her website MakeupAdda. You can read my review about this Body Wash here...


I'm really happy to have contributed to another blog and I intend to do so in future as well because guest contribution really widens your horizons, gives you a lot of motivation, challenges, confidence and new friends...

If you like the review, do let me know by commenting either here or on makeupadda.com but before that, don't forget to follow my blog..

Stalk Me Here: Google+ | Facebook Instagram Roposo Bloglovin' | Ask.fm | Twitter 

Toodles!

Reactions:

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like an interesting product!

    https://lipstickforlunchsite.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! 👌👌
      Thanks for stopping by! 😇

      Delete
  2. Looks like a promising product!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot 😊😊😊😊😊

      Delete
  4. Makeupinthe_city12 July 2017 at 13:06

    This product is definately worth trying... also I love the way you give detail of each and every products.. all the best ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! Means a lot to me 😄

      Delete
  5. Looks like I should try this.... Off to check your review at MakeupAdda!!

    ReplyDelete

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..