Monday, 24 July 2017

Review: Oriflame Sweden Essentials Gentle 3-in-1 Cleanser

Hi Guys!! How are you all?

Today I am sharing my review about Oriflame Sweden Essentials Gentle 3-in-1 Cleanser with you all.. Cleansers are super important for our skin and should not be skipped, no matter what may happen.. They should not be used only while removing makeup, instead they should be the first and foremost part of our skin care regime. Every day our skin is exposed to many harmful pollutants, bacteria and viruses, dirt etc and has its own oil and dead skin cells too. Facial cleansing is very important to remove these impurities from our face to make it look happy, healthy, fresh, clean, radiant and supple. The importance of cleansing is a wide topic in itself and I feel I can never stop emphasizing and telling the advantages of cleansing enough.. It just keeps you away from a lot of infections, skin diseases, breakouts, dry patches, dullness and much more..
There are innumerous benefits of cleansing our skin thoroughly, thus there are innumerous cleansers in the market as well. Each product works differently for person to person having different skin types and texture. I have quite sensitive skin which is really oily in summers and highly prone to acne and breakouts, so today I am sharing my review about this cleanser based on my skin type. What suits me may not suit you but it can certainly help you to get an idea or decide whether this cleanser is worth buying or not, if you have same skin type as me. Remember, finding the right cleanser can involve some trial-and-error.

I have always heard great reviews about almost all the products in the Essentials range by Oriflame, I bought this product with high hopes.. Without taking more time, let me just get started and share my overall opinion about this cleanser with you all guys..

About Essentials: With its caring formulations Essentials offers protection and nourishment for all ages and skin types. Offering you a complete skin care routine with multi vitamin complex to leave your skin feeling fresh, moisturised and cared for all day long.

Product Code: 23753
Claims:

  • Contains multi vitamin complex
  • Suitable for all skin types

Ingredients: Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Parfum, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Propylparaben, Sodium Hydroxide, Niacinamide, Sodium Starch Octenylsuccinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Maltodextrin, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Pyridoxine Hcl, Tocopheryl Acetate, Silica
Cost: Rs. 299 for 150 ml or fl.oz.
For more, check Oriflame's Official website..

Availabilty: Here and here...

Shelf Life: 3 years

{Also Check: Oriflame Sweden Love Nature 2-in-1 Cleanser Wild Rose for Dry Skin Review}

Packaging: This cleanser in comes in a soft, huge, white tube having blue detailing and a white-transparent screw cap. The overall packaging is travel friendly, light weight, sturdy and spill proof.
Smell: Pleasant, mild, floral

Texture and Consistency: This cleanser has a white colored creamy texture and has a consistency towards runny side.
My Experience: Cleansers and face washes are never enough and they should be an essential part of our skincare routine. I love Oriflame's cleansers already and this one claims to be gentle with triple action and has multi vitamin complex in it. The first time I used this cleanser was when I had full coverage makeup on. I squeezed a small amount of this product into my palm and applied it on my face using a circular motion. The tube is really soft and a little amount of product is enough. I noticed tons of makeup removed in just one go. Even though you should remove makeup atleast twice or thrice because even if you think your makeup is cleaned, there is still huge amount of product left.

This cleanser is non oily, removes makeup and cleanses pretty much in first swipe without leaving any residue behind. I love the fact that it is really gentle and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin without making it oily or dry. It moisturises the skin well, deep cleans without being harsh and contains great ingredients. Apart from makeup, I make sure to follow cleansing routine daily and this one is just my perfect partner. It removes all the impurities, dirt and oil, makes skin soft, shiny, smooth, supple and radiant, moisturises my face at the same time and has the goodness of multi vitamin complex. I am unhappy by the fact that this cleanser contains paraben and alcohol in it due to which I wouldn't want to use it on a daily basis but I make sure to follow my cleansing routine daily.

Pros of Oriflame Sweden Essentials Gentle 3-in-1 Cleanser:

  • Suitable for all skin types
  • Contains multi vitamin complex
  • Huge quantity offered
  • Little amount of product required
  • Nice pleasant smell
  • Does what it claims
  • Gentle formula
  • Cleans all impurities, dirt and oil well
  • Removes makeup effectively
  • Doesn't make skin dry or oily
  • Doesn't feel sticky
  • Nourishes and moisturises
  • Makes skin smooth and glowy
  • Easy to use, sturdy packaging
  • Travel friendly
  • Ingredients well mentioned
  • Long shelf life

Lots of information and ingredients list given
Consof Oriflame Sweden Essentials Gentle 3-in-1 Cleanser:


    • Contains Paraben and Alcohol
    • Not widely available in the market
    • Available only through Oriflame consultants and online shopping portals

    Will I repurchase it?
    Yes. This cleanser is really effective and is one of the best used by me. I'll definitely buy it again but wouldn't use it on a daily basis.

    Will I recommend it?
    Yes. This cleanser is very gentle and is suitable for all skin types, so I'll recommend it for all the ladies out there but make sure you don't use it every single day because paraben and alcohol are harsh and harmful if used for long term.

    Is it worth the money?
    Yes, highly!

    My Ratings: 4.5/5

    Final Verdict: Overall, this cleanser is really good, cleans skin well and makes it supple and radiant, I wish it was paraben and alcohol free.

    So that's it for today guys. I hope you all liked the review. Don't forget to comment down below and follow my blog..

    Stalk Me Here: Google+ | Facebook Instagram Roposo Bloglovin' | Ask.fm | Twitter 

    Toodles!

    Reactions:

    8 comments:

    1. Good Review! well i use cococare products which help me in moisturizing the skin and nourishing it too at the same time as it has all the natural ingredients and is also mild on all skin types.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Thanks for stopping by dear and letting me know about Cococare.. I've heard some great things about them but never tried them..

        I'd love to try them sometime soooon...

        XoXo

        Delete
    2. Replies
      1. Awww! Thanks a ton dearie... 😘

        XoXo

        Delete
    3. Replies
      1. It's my pleasure and thank you ❤❤❤❤❤

        Thanks for stopping by!

        Delete
    4. Nice review. This seems like a good face wash except for the fact that it contains parabens and silicones...

      Recently Posted: The Survivalist Guide to Eating on the Go

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. This makeup and skincare world needs to be paraben free 🙅🙅

        Delete

    For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
    Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
    Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..