Wednesday, 19 July 2017

Review: Oriflame Sweden Love Nature Face Wash Peach

Hi Guys! How are you all? Recently I am very obsessed with trying new face washes and other cleansers because my skin gets highly prone to acne in this hot and humid kind of weather. I purchased a lot of stuff from Oriflame few months ago and made sure to add a face wash in my shopping cart. This brand has a lot of face washes but I couldn't stop myself from buying a gel based fruity one. Gel based face washes and soaps are always my number one choice as compared to other kinds available.

Today I am sharing my review about Oriflame Sweden Love Nature Face Wash Peach with you all. There are three variants available in the Love Nature Face Wash range: Peach, Orange and Strawberry and I chose to buy Peach (Product Code 32221) because this one allured me the most.

Product Description: Cleanses impurities and eliminates excess shine from the surface of the skin for a clearer and healthier looking complexion.

Claims: Suitable for all skin types and all ages

Directions and Warnings: Lather and rinse. Avoid direct contact with eyes.

Ingredients: Aqua, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Chloride, Coco-glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Glyceryl Oleate, Phenoxyethanol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Benzophenone-4, Peg-18 Glyceryl Oleate/cocoate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Parfum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Propylene Glycol, Linalool, Limonene, Sodium Citrate, Prunus Persica Juice, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, CI 15510

Cost: Rs. 169 for 50 ml or .6 fl.oz.
Shelf Life: 3 years

Now for my experience and the actual review, you need to visit Social Mela!
Yes! I am very happy to share my third guest post with you guys!!

Social Mela is a perfect blend of traditional, folk & modern products & merchandise.. It is an e-magazine where you can read whatever is trending, about lifestyle, beauty, fashion, literature, art and much more.. I am really happy that they asked me to write for them.. 

Visit their website, read my review and do let me know if you agree or disagree with me.. Also show them some love!!

Stalk Me Here: Google+ | Facebook Instagram Roposo Bloglovin' | Ask.fm | Twitter 

Toodles!

Reactions:

4 comments:

  1. Off to check your review at Social Mela.. Congrats for being a guest contributer!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much.. I hope you like the review....

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! I just read ur review... Really nice dear....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dearie... 😊😊😊😀😀😀😀😀

      Delete

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..