Monday, 3 July 2017

Review: Oriflame Sweden Silk Beauty White Glow Anti Perspirant 24h Deodorant Roll-On

Hi Lovelies! I hope you all are good.. Welcome to my blog!

We all want to smell fresh and a person with a good fragrance automatically becomes more attractive. Smelling good adds a finishing touch on a dress but deodorants and perfumes which also treat odour and sweating problems in addition to providing our body with a sweet scent are the best.

A deodorant is very essential to prevent body odour caused by the bacterial breakdown of perspiration in armpits, feet and other areas of the body and has a lot of types. It is at this time that one needs an "anti-perspirant" deodorant. I really liked the Silk Beauty White Glow range by Oriflame which had a soap bar, an anti-perspirant deodorant, a hand cream, a body wash and a body lotion. I wasn't highly interested in buying the soap bar, hand cream and body lotion but I couldn't refrain myself from buying the body wash and deodorant. I have already reviewed the Body Wash in the Silk Beauty White Glow range and asked myself why should I miss the chance of buying something which affects body odour as well as prevents sweating by affecting sweat glands?

This was another product from my Oriflame haul which really excited me and today I am here to share my review about Oriflame Sweden Silk Beauty White Glow Anti Perspirant 24h Deodorant Roll-On with you all.

Product Claims: 
  • Anti-perspirant
  • 0% Alcohol
  • 24h lasting
Product Code: 22714
Directions of Usage: Apply under arms daily.

Ingredients: Aqua, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Steareth-2, Propylene Glycol, Steareth-21, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Parfum, Glycerin, Allantoin, Morus Alba Extract, Silk Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Benzoic Acid, Methylparaben



Check Oriflame's Official Website here...

Price: Rs. 199 for 50ml or 1.6 fl.oz.
Buy it here..
Shelf Life: 3 years

Packaging: This roll on deodorant comes in around four inch sized, off-white colored, opaque plastic bottle; thicker than the Nivea Whitening Deodorant. It has a baby pink colored, plastic screw cap and a white plastic roll on for application. All important details, instructions and list of ingredients is mentioned on the bottle and it looks classy. I love the fact that the bottle is really light weight, has good manufacturing and is travel friendly.

Smell: Mild, pleasant, flowers-like

Texture and Consistency: This deodorant has a white colored, thin creamy consistency which almost looks transparent on application.

My Experience: After using Nivea roll on deodorant, I really wanted this one to work for me because my love for Nivea's deo grows every single day for its awesome result and this one had to work wonders to pass in my test. When I unscrewed the cap which was tight enough to make the product spill proof, there was a mild and beautiful fragrance although lesser than Nivea but I really like it. Its so light weight that the application process is much easier and me being a messy girl dropped it as soon as I touched it. Having a plastic bottle, there was no mess and I moved on with my application. The product comes out really easily unlike those roll-ons which require two-three efforts of rolling and sweeping. It glides on very smoothly on the skin and doesn't feel sticky at all..

The beautiful fragrance is something I cannot stop raving about. As I said, the application went on easily and smoothly without being messy, it also dried really quickly. Since I love how soft the Silk Beauty White Glow Body Wash made my skin, I expected this one to have the same after effect but to my disappointment, my skin started feeling rough after the deo had dried out which I don't like. The light smell remained almost for three to four hours and didn't sweat much in that time. Usually I don't sweat a lot in my armpits but the little amount of sweat that I get was prevented by this one. Overall the experience with this deo wasn't bad except that rough-skin thing but the claim to have anti-perspiration 24 hours isn't something I can trust on after using this product for about one month now.

Pros of Oriflame Silk Beauty White Glow Anti Perspirant 24h Deodorant Roll-On:

  • Good quality
  • Ingredients mentioned at the back
  • Little quantity required
  • Beautiful fragrance
  • Sturdy, feminine and travel friendly packaging
  • Long shelf life
  • No alcohol
  • Affordable
  • Easy to use
  • Good for people with sensitive skin


Cons of Oriflame Silk Beauty White Glow Anti Perspirant 24h Deodorant Roll-On:

  • Available through Oriflame consultants or online shopping portals
  • Not widely available in the market
  • Contains paraben
  • 24 hours claim wrong
  • Skin feels rough after application


Will I repurchase it?
Yes. Overall I am happy with the experience and will repurchase this product.

Will I recommend it?
Yes. This is a great product to try if you're a really sweaty person or have a sensitive skin but I'll not recommend this if you're looking for a deodorant that provides even toned and smoother underarms.

Is it worth the money?
Yes. I must say that this deodorant has a value for money. It leaves a beautiful fragrance behind and prevents sweat without having alcohol in it.

My Ratings: 4.7/5

Final Verdict: Although this deodorant doesn't whiten skin (it doesn't claim for it either), it provides a long lasting, good smell and controls sweat to much greater extent having no harsh chemicals in it.

I hope this post was helpful to you.. Do let me know by commenting below. Don't forget to share this post and follow my blog..

Stalk Me Here: Google+ | Facebook Instagram Roposo Bloglovin' | Ask.fm | Twitter 

Toodles!

Reactions:

6 comments:

  1. Initially I was wondering if it was better than Nivea roll on deo but you cleared all my doubts..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have a great day ahead 😊😊😊😊
      Thanks for stopping by!!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the awesome review!! I love the way you write it..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and it's my pleasure....

      Delete

For those returning to my blog, welcome back, and for those new here… I'm glad you’re finally here!
Thanks for stepping by this blog, I appreciate your time!
Feel free to share your interests, post comments, give your feedbacks and suggestions, opinions and ideas..